Monday, May 5, 2014

AFRO HAIR CARE

As some of you know I have a big ´fro and generally this kind of hair is super dry and crazy to handle and that´s why I have to give a big "thank you" to some products as the Babyliss PRO Argan Oil products that keep my hair hydrated. I have the shampoo and conditioner, the oil, the curl cream and the hair spray for a finish.
I normally do this on the weekends so I put the oil with the curl cream 2 or 3 hours before I take a shower, then I wash my hair with the shampoo and when I have the conditioner on my hair thats when I brush my hair. After this I appply the hair spray or I just leave it natural.
Sometimes after the shower I also like to apply an amazing product by Victoria´s Secret that leaves my curls super define and smelling good wich is the "Body&Hold Volumizing Mousse" and this is one of my favorite hair products.                                                                    
   

Now If you don´t like the shinny or oily look I recommend the "Beach Hair Wave Spray" by Victoria´s Secret wich is awesome and leaves you a big and dry look to your afro.

Thank you again for reading and I hope this helps a little. Wish you a great day and a full big afro day. XO NOE 

Don´t forget to follow me on Instagram: @noesalazarl